Experience a Wonderful Wedding Reception at the Radisson Hotel & Suites!
The Radisson Hotel & Suites in Chelmsford, Massachusetts is the premier venue for wedding receptions in the Greater Lowell area. We invite you to tour our ballrooms & function rooms including the Grand Ballroom, Merrimack Room and the Hawthorne Room.
All of our Radisson Hotel wedding packages include the following:
- Custom designed wedding cake with chocolate dipped strawberries.
- Champagne toast for all guests.
- White or Ivory floor length linens with your choice of napkin colors and complimentary votive candles on all dining tables.
- Exquisite wedding packages designed to your needs.
- Six-hour reception with cash bar including white glove service for your butler passed hors d’oeuvres.
- Floral Centerpieces for your guest tables and head table
- Overnight accommodations for the Bride and Groom for the evening of the celebration (complimentary).
- Wedding Director/Professional Consultant to guide through the planning process.
- Wedding hostess to oversee your wedding reception.
- Special discounted room rates for all of your wedding guests.
- Your own Radisson web page dedicated to your wedding.
Custom Wedding Packages are our specialty. If you can dream it, we can provide it. Some ideas include:
- Beautiful Chair Covers, Bows, Overlays & Table Runners
- Carving Stations
- Chocolate Fountain
- Ice Sculptures
- Hosted & Martini Bar
- Dessert Stations
NEW ENGLAND BRIDAL EXPO Sunday, November 17th, 2013 at 1 PM. See everything you’ll need to plan your wedding. Pre-register at www.newenglandbridalexpo.com
Let the celebration continue the next day by hosting a farewell brunch for your out-of-town guests. The hotel offers private function rooms or the casual elegance of the Independence Bar and Grille. Say Goodbye to your guests and show appreciation in style.
Host your rehearsal dinner at the Radisson Hotel & Suites in Chelmsford. Choose from an intimate banquet room or a fine dining room in the Independence Bar and Grille. We offer a choice of atmosphere, menu options and peace of mind in your planning process.
Expecting out-of-town guests? Ask your wedding specialist about our deluxe accommodations.
For more information, contact:
Wedding Director, Professional Consultant